We’re EXCITED to be announcing all the new tools and features in JustReachOut this month! Please click on each one below to check out the video demo or just scroll down.
- Personalized PR Action Plan & Strategy Builder (Brand New!)
- Find Broken Links Based on Topic & Outreach (Brand New!)
- Journalist Search Better Than Google (New & Improved)
- Guest Posting Search & Outreach (New & Improved)
- Find an Ask From A Journalist You Can Answer
- Labels for PR Campaign Org and Filtering (Brand New!)
- Academy/PR Training w/ over 15+ video lessons (Brand New!)
Curious about new pricing and plans JustReachOut? Head over to our detailed pricing breakdown!
Let’s dive into specifics…
- Personalized PR Action Plan & Strategy Builder
- Find Broken Links & Outreach Without Lifting a Finger!
- Journalist Search w/ New Filters & Outreach
- Submit Articles as Guest Contributor and Get Published
- Search Press Opps To Find an Ask From Journalist You Can Answer
- Labels for Easily Filtering Your Campaign Outreach
- Academy and Training (Brand New!)
Personalized PR Action Plan & Strategy Builder
Most businesses “sort of kinds of” do PR. In other words – they do not have a specific strategy and a week by week action plan of what they need to do. Our new tool builds a personalized week by week list of tasks for you as well as gives you a prescription of which PR outreach tactics you should use.
Find Broken Links & Outreach Without Lifting a Finger!
This is a clever tool which has already received some praise from SEO gurus like Brian from Backlinko, Tim from Ahrefs and Matthew from HubSpot. Here is how it works:
- You input a keyword into the search
- We crawl the top 100 search results which rank on Google for this keyword
- We find broken links from these pages
- We record the broken links, the source URL, the target URL, the type of error, etc.
- We create a handy report with this information for your PR outreach
- Reach out to the sites listed to ask they replace their broken links with your fresh content!
Journalist Search w/ New Filters & Outreach
It’s a tall order to say you’re better than Google… but with this latest update JustReachOut now pulls search results directly from Google News and allows you to:
- View journalist names and emails for every article
- Filter by country, state, city, and geo region
- Filter by website url
- Filter by custom date range
- Filter by title search vs. full text of the article
Submit Articles as Guest Contributor and Get Published
It’s been a long time coming…our brand new Guest Posting feature allows you to:
- find most relevant blogs and publications based your industry
- get their contact information
- submit your guest posts directly to them through our pitch engine
- Use our templates to improve your guest post submission
Search Press Opps To Find an Ask From Journalist You Can Answer
This is one of the easiest features and yet one of the most powerful for all out customers. Check out our interview with a customer and our guide on how most of our customers use this feature, it includes a very handy template you can use when answering a journalist’s ask.
Labels for Easily Filtering Your Campaign Outreach
It’s easy to get lost in all the different emails you send out. We created the new Labels functionality to help you stay organized. Here is how it works:
Academy and Training (Brand New!)
If you’ve been interested in JustReachOut but you feel like you don’t have the chops for a successful PR campaign, don’t worry!
We just incorporated a ton of my digestible and actionable strategies into the JustReachOut platform in the form of a learn-as-you-go training program.
It’s been 5 years since we launched, we’ve had 5,000+ businesses manage their PR campaign on our platform to date.
We’ve learned a lot and now we’ve decided to share it all in our brand new JRO Academy, where we share over 15 video lessons that cover topics like:
And a whole lot more!
Integrating our strategy and tactics with our product has long been a dream for us and today we’re celebrating. Yeah, we know, we’ve got a lot of work to do. But until then, help us help you.
Shoot us a note and to share your biggest struggle with gaining authority and credibility for your brand.
Dmitry & Corey