We’re EXCITED to be announcing all the new tools and features in JustReachOut this month!
- Journalist Search Better Than Google
- Guest Posting Search and Outreach
- LinkLove – Broken Link Finder
- Press Opportunities Search
- JRO Academy w/ over 15+ video lessons
Let’s dive in to specifics…
Journalist Search Better Than Google
It’s a tall order to say you’re better than Google… but with this latest update JustReachOut now pulls search results directly from Google News and allows you to:
- View journalist names and emails for every article
- Filter by country, state, city, and geo region
- Filter by website url
- Filter by custom date range
- Filter by title search vs. full text of the article
Guest Posting Search and Outreach
It’s been a long time coming…our brand new Guest Posting feature allows you to:
- find most relevant blogs and publications based your industry
- get their contact information
- submit your guest posts directly to them through our pitch engine
- Use our templates to improve your guest post submission
LinkLove: Broken Link Finder
This is a clever tool which has already received some praise from SEO gurus like Brian from Backlinko, Tim from Ahrefs and Matthew from HubSpot. Here is how it works:
- You input a keyword into the search
- We crawl the top 100 search results which rank on Google for this keyword
- We find broken links from these pages
- We record the broken links, the source URL, the target URL, the type of error, etc.
- We create a handy report with this information for your PR outreach
- Reach out to the sites listed to ask they replace their broken links with your fresh content!
This feature is in beta, we’re very close to adding a full fledged outreach functionality.
Press Opportunities Search
Academy and Training
If you’ve been interested in JustReachOut but you feel like you don’t have the chops for a successful PR campaign, don’t worry!
We just incorporated a ton of my digestible and actionable strategies into the JustReachOut platform in the form of a learn-as-you-go training program.
It’s been 5 years since we launched, we’ve had 5,000+ businesses manage their PR campaign on our platform to date.
We’ve learned a lot and now we’ve decided to share it all in our brand new JRO Academy, where we share over 15 video lessons that cover topics like:
And a whole lot more!
Integrating our strategy and tactics with our product has long been a dream for us and today we’re celebrating. Yeah, we know, we’ve got a lot of work to do. But until then, help us help you.
Shoot us a note and to share your biggest struggle with gaining authority and credibility for your brand.
Dmitry & Corey