I wish those links in my article would just die!– Said No One Ever
Bringing a new lease on life to highly ranking content, JustReachOut is delivering some low-hanging PR fruit for your PR campaign.
Ever click on a link in an article and get an error message? Your content belongs there, it should replace that link. There are so many articles that are ranking well but often a site linked within an article is not well maintained and so it becomes what is known as a broken link.
We’ve created a way for you to quickly find high ranking articles related to your topic that contain these broken links, work your outreach magic, and give an article some new relevant backlinks with your own current content.
Check out this step-by-step video of how it works:
Not sure where to start? Here are a few tips:
- Determine the best keyword for your Broken Link search
- Find a hidden gem from the report – an article that is highly relevant to your expertise
- Next, find or create content from your blog that will add value to the piece where the old content was linked
- Track down the author of the pitch
- Draft a brief email pitch, use something like “I found a broken link” as the subject line
- Send your pitch!
- Send a follow up within 3-5 days
- Gain visibility with LinkLove!
Please please please give us feedback. We are beta testing this feature and your feedback matters!
Give it a try by logging into your JustReachOut account now!